Blog marking – Rubric (print this out if you want specific feedback)
BLOG POSTING (always due by 7pm)(credit given for each posting):
– 70% of Blog mark
BLOG COMMENTING = Fridays 2 comments/ week on different blog posts
-30% of Blog mark
- Sun. Sept 13 – THIS I BELIEVE
- Sun. Sept 27 – Free Choice
- Sun. Oct 11 – Night or speeches or poem or Life is Beautiful or Nibley or Romeo and Juliet Response (you may respond personally, creatively or critically – poems allowed if accompanying a personal response)
- Wed Oct 28 – response to Antigone and/or Romeo and Juliet
- + Post a polished Personal Response (when done – due by December 31st!
|BLOG POSTING = 7pm (credit given for each posting):– 70% of Blog mark
||BLOG COMMENTING = Fridays 2 comments/week on different blog posts-30% of Blog mark
- Thur. Nov 12 – Free Choice
- Sun. Nov 22 – Response to text
- Sun. Dec 6 – Response to text – SCND
- Post your Polished SCND Critical
- If you haven’t done a polished personal – you need to do that too and submit.
- Sun. Jan. 10 – Response to text – short stories or Richard III
- Sun. Jan 17 – Reflection – you as a student in ELA, a learner, favourite text, proudest
- Fri. Nov 27
- Fri. Dec 11
* Can you do more? Of course!!!
* You may continue to blog and comment in Semester 2 as well – see dates below for Semester 2 blogs – keep writing to stay honed for AP Lang & Comp exams.
- January 31
- February 28
- March 27
- April 24
- May 29